Thursday 17 September 2015

Christmas .... again

Post 164
Hello there crafty friends, yes I'm on Christmas ...again!! Sorry!
Todays card uses the My Favorite Things stamps 'Jingle all The Way' and also one of their dies, the 'Christmas tree cutout'
I initially wanted to use the paper stack I bought last year from Stampin up ( no longer available, but this years stacks are fab!!! watch this space)
I started with a kraft card base, stamped all over with some snow flakes (again from Stampin up last year and no longer available) in white pigment ink. I die cut the Christmas tree cut out, off to one side as I needed to fit santa in.


Santa is stamped on white card, gloves face and feet coloured with my pro markers , and his out fit paper pieced from some of the plaid paper from the stack. 


The sentiment is from the stamp set, and the finishing touch of paper down the side matches Santas suit. The card is for Christmas so sparkle HAD to be included , in the form of sequins and die cut stars


Hope you like todays card.
Let me know.
Happy crafting.
Clair xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment